Some of you are already redeeming your $100 Gift Code for Trips for Kids branded merchandise shared in last week's Trail Blazer. We received word that the $100 GIFT CODE and FREE SHIPPING CODE can not be used together so we have revised the steps below in order for you to receive both.
Step 1: Visit our online shop HERE
Step 2: Scroll down to the Trips for Kids branded merchandise section
Step 3: Click on the items you wish to purchase
Step 4: Check-out
Step 5: Fill-out account information including shipping address
Step 6: Use the $100 Gift Code listed below during check-out.
Step 7: Under shipping, select "Local Pick-up." We will still mail items to you.
$100 Gift Code (to be applied at check-out)
Don't forget, directors of active chapters can shop their choice of Trips for Kids branded merchandise through Thursday, February 28.
In order to use codes listed above, chapters must be in good standing as an active chapter which is defined as having all paperwork current with national including:
- Updated liability insurance policy on file
- Signed affiliate agreement on file
- **Minimum of six rides or Earn-a-Bike classes completed in 2018
- The $100 Gift Code must be used in one transaction. It can not be divided into two separate orders.
- There are limited quantities of t-shirts and jersey's available. If your sizes are currently not in stock, you can still order, but please allow for 60 days to receive out-of-stock items.
- Button down shirt Robert is shown wearing in the above photo is currently not available for purchase. we are researching wash and wear shirts. Once we locate, we will provide one shirt for each chapter director.