By now you know our newest sponsor Zevia's Executive Vice President of Sales and Marketing is on a 4,764 mile journey across the United States that began last month in Neah Bay, Washington to show people how they can "live your best."
Robert and his team are making several stops along his route including visits with some of our chapters, but Zevia still wants to make sure they were able to assist ALL of our chapters and just like our friends at Clif Bar, they have offered to send product to each of our chapters who would like some!
What is Zevia?
Zevia provides a zero calorie, zero sugar, naturally sweetened beverage product which includes sodas, energy drinks, and USDA Organic and Fair-Trade Certified teas with multiple flavor options!
What will my chapter receive?
Zevia is offering to provide their zero calories sodas (sample of multiple flavors) and decaf versions of their teas to our chapters.
Which chapters are eligible?
In order to receive your product, you must have all of your paperwork current with national. This includes:
- Signed chapter agreement on file
- Current liability policy with national listed as "additionally insured"
- Operational website or web-page that has current information
- Completed 2018 annual report
How much can I order?
Your request should be in line with your annual report numbers from last year, however you may also include product that will cover your staff and volunteers during your rides and workshops for remainder of this year through 2020. For example, if your chapter served 1,000 participants and had 100 volunteers and staff participate, you may order up to 1100 cans. You don't have to be precise, just provide an estimate based on your previous year's operation.
If you are a new chapter that has been in operation less than a year, you will want to order product based on the number of participants you plan on serving for the remainder of this year through 2020.
Larger chapters who are requesting 1,000 cans or more should note that deliveries are made using 1/2 and whole palettes. A half palette equals 1200 cans and a whole palette equals 2400 cans. We strongly advise making sure you have space to store the product for use next year.
Let Amy know if you need help with estimates.
Deadline to Request Order:
Thursday, October 11 by 12:00 pm PST / 3:00 pm EST
How long will it take before I receive my order?
Final orders will be collected and sent to Zevia on October 11 after the time cut-off. It then takes 2-4 weeks for orders to be received depending on what distribution center is handling your order.
How can I place my order?
To order your Zevia product please use "Zevia Product Order" in the subject line and email Amy at email@example.com NO LATER than Thursday, October 11 with the following information:
- Chapter Name
- Shipping address
- Chapter contact name for shipment
- Chapter contact phone number
- Chapter contact email number
- Can this location receive palettes? (Answer yes or no)
- Does this location have a loading dock? (Answer yes or no)
- Do you have any specific delivery notes you need to share? For example, must delivered between the hours of 7:00 am and 3:00 pm or please phone the day prior to delivery.
- Total number of cans requested: (this request can cover through next year, but note that number requested should align with your annual report numbers for 2018).
- Is this location a residence or business address?
What should we do after we receive our product?
Please note once you receive your product from Zevia you will need to:
- Share 2-3 photos and/or video of the product once it has arrived
- Share 2-3 photos and/or video of the product being enjoyed by the participants so both Trips for Kids and Zevia can share on social media or on websites.
If you post photos or videos directly to your social media accounts, please tag both Zevia (@Zevia) and Trips for Kids (@tripsforkidsnational).
Also, please use these hashtags in your social media posts:
You will receive an email from Amy, once your email has been received.
Please don't miss out on your opportunity to receive this product benefit.